Established in early 1980’s, Mega has been long standing in Macau for almost 40 years and is one of the early pioneers of computer and information systems in the territory. In 2001, Mega joined the Vodatel family and become a wholly-owned subsidiary and one of the flagships of Vodatel Networks Holdings Limited (Hong Kong Stock Code 8033). Over the years, Mega has evolved to become one of the prominent system integrators in Macau that focuses on delivering a solution to cater different business need, covering networks solutions, cyber-security, server and storage, tailor-made software applications and specialized business solutions for different vertical markets, offering one-stop-all customized enterprise solution from design, supply of equipment and customized software applications to installation, commissioning and maintenance support services.
Today, the focal points of Mega are:
- Promoting Macau into become a true smart city – To realize Macau as a true smart city, via leveraging on technologies, Mega offers customized enterprise solutions that convert legacy assets and infrastructure into smart applications that allow the use of big data across different tasks, functions and activities to improve operational efficiency;
- Grooming IT talents – Having adequate IT talents and with the right skills are necessary for the ecosystem, continuity and long-term growth of the IT industry in Macau. As a local and responsible company, Mega strives to play a proactive role in priming local IT professionals to keep abreast of latest market trends and new technologies. With cybersecurity gaining increasing importance, Mega is one of the early pioneers of cybersecurity in Macau. Since 2019, we have been inviting recognized instructors from Mainland China to Macau to offer Mainland China certified network security courses to local market IT practitioners. Today, over 100 IT professionals have successfully obtained their cybersecurity certifications; and
- Supporting the national policy and key strategic planning of the Central Government for the development of the Greater Bay Area – To deepen reform and enhance the level of co-operation amongst Guangdong, Hong Kong and Macau, and in support of the plan for the Development of the Guangdong-Macao Intensive Cooperation Zone in Hengqin, Mega has rolled out new directives to lay footstep in Hengqin and to make investment in both human resources and professional training and like Macau, to continue to deliver quality and best-fit information technology solutions.
- anage in an ethical and professional way
- nhance the quality of our service
- row our products that embrace new technologies
- ssert to become the partner-of-choice of our customers
Shareholder and Fellow Subsidiaries
For information of our shareholder, Vodatel Networks Holdings Limited, please refer to https://www.vodatelsys.com/en/global/home.php
For information of our fellow subsidiaries, please refer to https://www.vodatelsys.com/en/subsidiaries/subsidiaries.php